RE: Autovacuum not functioning for large tables but it is working for few other small tables.

От M Tarkeshwar Rao
Тема RE: Autovacuum not functioning for large tables but it is working for few other small tables.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi all,

As we know, the VACUUM VERBOSE output has a lot of dependencies from production end and is indefinite as of now. We
don’thave any clue till now on why exactly the auto-vacuum is not working for the table. So we need to have a work
aroundto move ahead for the time being.

Can you please suggest any workaround so that we can resolve the issue or any other way by which we can avoid this
situation?

Regards
Tarkeshwar