Re: [HACKERS] Crash observed during the start of the Postgres process

От K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Crash observed during the start of the Postgres process
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

Did you get a chance to take a look into the issue?

Please consider it with high priority. We will be awaiting your inputs.

Regards,
Sandhya

From: K S, Sandhya (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:36 PM
To: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org; 'tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us' <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>; 'pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org' <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>
Cc: Itnal, Prakash (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <prakash.itnal@nokia.com>; T, Rasna (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <rasna.t@nokia.com>
Subject: Crash observed during the start of the Postgres process

Hi ,

In Postgres 9.3.14, we are encountering crash during the start up of Postgres process. Logs state that it is trying to reap a dead process.
Attached the postgres debug logs and bt of the crash.

<< File: postgresql_crash_debug.log >>  << File: bt of Postgres crash.txt >>

Please help in analysing and debugging the issue.

Regards,
Sandhya

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes