Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL

От Daniel Westermann
Тема Re: zheap: a new storage format for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Thanks. Initializing the variable seems like the right fix here.

... just had a warning when recompiling from the latest sources on CentOS 7:

labels -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wformat-security -fno-strict-aliasing -fwrapv -fexcess-precision=standard -O2
-I../../../../src/include -D_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/include/libxml2   -c -o tpd.o tpd.c
tpd.c: In function ‘TPDFreePage’:
tpd.c:1003:15: warning: variable ‘curblkno’ set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  BlockNumber  curblkno = InvalidBlockNumber;
               ^

Not sure if this is important but as I could not find anything on this thread related to this I thought I'd report it

Regards
Daniel