Re: Partitionning: support for Truncate Table WHERE

От legrand legrand
Тема Re: Partitionning: support for Truncate Table WHERE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

here is an exemple :

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION truncate_table_where(v_table VARCHAR, v_where_condition VARCHAR)
    RETURNS void AS $$
DECLARE
    v_stmt varchar;
    v_tableoid oid;
    v_part varchar;
    v_found_other integer;
BEGIN
LOOP
    v_stmt := 'SELECT tableoid FROM '|| v_table||' WHERE '||v_where_condition||' limit 1 ';
    EXECUTE v_stmt INTO v_tableoid;
    IF (v_tableoid is null) THEN
        EXIT;
    END IF;
    Select pg_namespace.nspname||'.'||pg_class.relname into v_part from pg_catalog.pg_class
    INNER JOIN pg_namespace
     ON pg_class.relnamespace = pg_namespace.oid where pg_class.oid = v_tableoid;
    RAISE NOTICE 'Partition found: %', v_part;
        -- check if other data in part
    v_stmt := 'SELECT 1 FROM '|| v_part||' WHERE NOT ('||v_where_condition||') limit 1 ';
    EXECUTE v_stmt INTO v_found_other;
    IF (v_found_other =1) THEN
        v_stmt := 'DELETE FROM '|| v_part||' WHERE '||v_where_condition;
        RAISE NOTICE 'Executing: %', v_stmt;
        EXECUTE v_stmt;
    ELSE
        v_stmt := 'TRUNCATE '|| v_part;