[GENERAL] How to add new Collation language

От Rob Northcott
Тема [GENERAL] How to add new Collation language
Дата
Список pgsql-general

How can I add a collation language to a Postgres server?

Specifically, I want to create a new database with collation of English_United Kingdom.1252 but the only options are C, Posix and United States.

Even if I select United Kingdom as the locale when installing Postgres I still only have United States.

Am I missing something or is there a way to add the United Kingdom collation?

This is Postgres 9.6 on Windows server 2012.  The server is Swedish, and my user login is set to UK.