Re: [BUGS] BUG #14581: invalid cache ID: 41 CONTEXT: parallel worker

От Stepan Yankevych
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14581: invalid cache ID: 41 CONTEXT: parallel worker
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Unfortunately it is almost impossible.
We experiencing such error on our PROD env only (starting from 9.6.0 version )

I will think about debug-enabled build on some of our dev environment, but not sure if we can reproduce it there due to
muchless amount of data.

Best Regards,
Stepan Yankevych
Lead Software Engineer