RE: PG13 partitioned table logical replication

От Nicolas Sornin
Тема RE: PG13 partitioned table logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Peter,

That's what I thought. I'll find another way.
Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Nicolas SORNIN
IT Team Lead

This email message as well as all attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.Thank you.