High Availability, guarantee to use sync nodes

От Dirk Krautschick
Тема High Availability, guarantee to use sync nodes
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi all,

if there are several PostgreSQL nodes replicating synchronous and I configure a guarantee that

for example 3 of 5 nodes have to be in sync to go on with synchronous_standby_names and

now I want to implement a load balancing scenario with active standby DBs…how or with what

tool can I achieve that my read clients only use sync nodes. For sure somehow a check in the

pg_stat_replication before is possible but is there something in parameters or with solutions

like repmgr, patroni, etc. to do this?

Thanks and best regards

Dirk