RE: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)

От Tanja Savic
Тема RE: PostgresSQL 10 on remote server - Socket is not connected(0x00002749/10057)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thank you for your replies.

I can connect to remote server using psql and it works normally, I can do the select, function calls..

But in pgAdmin, even SELECT 1 doesn't work.

Also, the weirdest thing is that it actually worked for a brief moment, because I logged using pgAdmin and created some
simplefunction  which I can call without a problem when I'm logged using psql.
But to call it from pgAdmin, it gives me the error again (Socket is not connected (0x00002749/10057))

BR,
Tanja