Re: gmake Error "/libpython2.4.a: could not read symbols: Bad value" with ./configure --with-python

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: gmake Error "/libpython2.4.a: could not read symbols: Bad value" with ./configure --with-python
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nico Grubert wrote:
> /usr/local/lib/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a(abstract.o): relocation

> R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol' can not be used when making a
> shared object; recompile with -fPIC
> /usr/local/lib/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a: could not read
symbols:
> Bad value
>
> Any idea, what's going wrong here?

Does my memory fool me or did you ask that same question before?

Make sure that this is no problem pertaining to linking a 64-bit
object with a 32-bit object, which won't work.

If that's not the problem, supply the appropriate ld switches for
diagnostic output and try to get more detailed information, e.g.
which symbol is attempted to link with which object.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: requests / suggestions to help with backups
Сообщение: Re: requests / suggestions to help with backups