Re: broken link to "SELinux guide" from sepgsql

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: broken link to "SELinux guide" from sepgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 28 Oct 2021, at 02:28, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 05:09:41PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Indeed, that's broken.  Will fix as per your suggestion.
>
> And done down to 10 as of cc1853b.  9.6 used a different link that was
> already dead, and this version will be EOL'd soon, so I did not bother
> changing it.

The document linked to from 9.6 was at some point 301 redirected to the below
URL, and later the redirect was no longer maintained.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Security-Enhanced_Linux/

AFAICT it's the same document, but updated.  If we want to leave 9.6 in as much
of a working state as possible I think it makes sense to change to that one.
I'm happy to do it if you concur.

Сообщение: Re: broken link to "SELinux guide" from sepgsql
Сообщение: Re: broken link to "SELinux guide" from sepgsql