Re: Issue upgrading from 9.5 to 13 with pg_upgrade: "connection to database failed: FATAL: database "template1" does not exist"

От Jeremy Wilson
Тема Re: Issue upgrading from 9.5 to 13 with pg_upgrade: "connection to database failed: FATAL: database "template1" does not exist"
Дата
Ответ на Re: Issue upgrading from 9.5 to 13 with pg_upgrade: "connection to database failed: FATAL: database "template1" does not exist"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general

> On Nov 13, 2020, at 12:00 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Are you by any chance trying to preload any of the postgis-related
> extensions?  If so, try not doing that.

Not sure what you mean by this - I’ve installed the postgis packages for 9.5 and 13 and the extensions are installed
andworking in 9.5, but I’m not doing anything but initdb and then pg_upgrade for 13.