Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needs adjustment
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I am unfortunately away for about a week. Perhaps Stephen Frost can help with any emergency patches to the server

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 14, 2017, at 6:59 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-08-14 17:37:32 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So I just tried to make the v10 branch, and was given the raspberry:
>>
>> $ git push origin master:refs/heads/REL_10_STABLE
>> Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
>> remote: Branch refs/heads/REL_10_STABLE violates the policy: Branch name does not match allowed regexp
>> remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/REL_10_STABLE
>> To ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/postgresql.git
>> ! [remote rejected] master -> REL_10_STABLE (hook declined)
>> error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git@gitmaster.postgresql.org/postgresql.git'
>>
>> Presumably, there's some bit of logic there that's expecting two numeric
>> portions and no underscore just after REL.  Somebody please update it to
>> expect the format REL_\d+_STABLE for future branch names.
>
> Same problem also seems to exist in the buildfarm server...
>
> Query for: stage=OK&animal=calliphoridae&ts=1502750274
> Target: http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/pgstatus.pl/$hash
> Status Line: 492 Unknown code
> Content:
> bad branch parameter REL_10_STABLE
>
> Greetings,
>
> Andres Freund

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needsadjustment
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Failed to make v10 branch: gitmaster push hook needsadjustment