Re: JDBC batching

От Ed Yu
Тема Re: JDBC batching
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yeah, I've submitted a patch and according to Barry, it was already
fixed. If not, I can re-submit the patch.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Tony DeWitt
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:49 AM
To: Barry Lind
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC batching

It does not appear to be so. I grabbed 7.2rc2, and the JDBC driver
shipped
with it still implements a batch update with multiple round trips. I
verified this both by sniffing the network packets, reading the shipped
code, and disassembling the Statement class that I'm running. I even
checked
the CVS repository at jdbc.postgresql.org.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,