Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pg_upgrade fails with non-standard ACL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 25 Mar 2020, at 03:12, Artur Zakirov <zaartur@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regression tests fail because cfbot applies "test_rename_catalog_objects.patch". Regression tests pass without it.
>
> This patch shouldn't be applied by cfbot. I'm not sure how to do this. But maybe it is possible to use different
extensionname for the test patch, not ".patch".

To get around that, post a new version again without the test_ patch, that
should make the cfbot pick up only the "new" patches.

cheers ./daniel

От: Rajkumar Raghuwanshi
Сообщение: Re: WIP/PoC for parallel backup
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum vs vac_update_datfrozenxid() vs ?