Attempting pull postgres data into excel

От Tore Lukashaugen
Тема Attempting pull postgres data into excel
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I am attempting to pull data into excel through odbc from postgres 8.2 running on vista.

I have set-up an ODBC DSN as follows:

Database: db_name
Server: localhost
Port: 5432
username: postgres

The test connection from the ODBC data source administration is succesful, but when I attempt to connect through Excel it gives me the following error: 'Unable to obtain list of tables from the data source'.

Any idea what is going on here?

Thanks