Re: BUG #2162: Same as bug #1679 - finite() - unresolved symbol

От F. Laupretre
Тема Re: BUG #2162: Same as bug #1679 - finite() - unresolved symbol
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I will also try these tests with '-O2' tomorrow (compile conftest and look =
if the symbol is still inside). I will even try more aggressive optimizatio=
n.

De : Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]

> Could any other configure tests fail in this way?

Good point.  The isinf() test probably has the same failure mode.

There is also the sigsetjmp() test, but since that has side-effects,
it doesn't seem very much at risk of being aggressively optimized.
I don't see any other cases where we're avoiding AC_CHECK_FUNC.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #2162: Same as bug #1679 - finite() - unresolved symbol
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2162: Same as bug #1679 - finite() - unresolved symbol