R: Error on setAutoCommit with 9.4.1207

От Enrico Olivelli - Diennea
Тема R: Error on setAutoCommit with 9.4.1207
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm sorry but I can't reproduce the problem with a testcase, the problem occurs sometimes, I can tell you that the
problemin the stacktrace happened after taking the connection from a pool (Apache BasicDataSource), so no pending
statementswould already been sent on the Connection

Is there any condition the error can occour ? Where can I find useful info for you to debug ?

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] Per conto di Vladimir Sitnikov
Inviato: mercoledì 13 gennaio 2016 12:16
A: Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olivelli@diennea.com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Oggetto: Re: [JDBC] Error on setAutoCommit with 9.4.1207

Can you provide a testcase?

Vladimir

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email marketing!
http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient
pleasenotify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying,
storage,distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.

Сообщение: Re: Error on setAutoCommit with 9.4.1207
Сообщение: Re: Error on setAutoCommit with 9.4.1207