R: Disk buffering of resultsets

От Enrico Olivelli - Diennea
Тема R: Disk buffering of resultsets
Дата
Re: Disk buffering of resultsets  (Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vit@tym.im>)
Список pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

we can give support doing some benchs with our platform as soon as some ALFA/BETA will be available.

We are longing for this series of improvements!

I hope that these features could be used with 9.3 server and that we won’t need to upgrade to 9.4 (which is not still stable )

Thank you very much

Enrico Olivelli
Software Development Manager @Diennea
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 925
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions
http://www.magnews.it
Diennea -
Digital Marketing Solutions