Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback

От MauMau
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Simon Riggs
On 14 August 2017 at 23:58, Peter Eisentraut
> On 2/28/17 02:39, Tsunakawa, Takayuki wrote:
>> The code for stored functions is not written yet, but I'd like your
feedback for the specification and design based on the current patch.
I'll add this patch to CommitFest 2017-3.

> This patch needs to be rebased for the upcoming commit fest.

I'm willing to review this if the patch is going to be actively worked
on.

I'm very sorry I couldn't reply to your kind offer.  I rebased the
patch and will add it to CF 2017/11.  I hope I will complete the patch
in this CF.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa