Re: 4D to PostgreSQL tools

От Francois Suter
Тема Re: 4D to PostgreSQL tools
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks.

> There is a connectivity tool, PostgreSQL for 4D, available from
> Exenevex at:
>
>    http://www.exenevex.com/next/us/prod.php?id=9

Yes, I found that with google.

> What exactly are you having trouble with in doing the migration? I ask
> as the process is simple enough that a tool for doing the job is
> really not needed...

I personally have no trouble, just forwarding a question. I think the
person wanted to know if there was some tool where they could just take
their 4D dump, transmogrify it to a PostgreSQL dump and voilà! But if
you say that the process is simple enough that no tool is warranted, I
consider that a valid answer and will pass it on. Thanks.

Bye.

Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/

"Would Descartes have programmed in Pascal?" - Umberto Eco