Re: Maximum number of columns in a table

От Gerry Scales
Тема Re: Maximum number of columns in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a generic problem - I have no control over the data and need to solve the problem by programming without analyzing each application.  However, I do have control over the way the data is stored and can use user-defined types.
I guess I could partially restate the problem as: How many varlena columns can be supported in a table with a standard 8K blocksize?

Gerry

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4001 (20090411) __________

http://www.eset.com

Сообщение: Re: Maximum number of columns in a table
Сообщение: Re: Maximum number of columns in a table