Re: On error mesage (0x80090325) whilst installing Apps Stack Builder

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: On error mesage (0x80090325) whilst installing Apps Stack Builder
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Feb 22, 2018, at 10:05 AM, Pablo Liendo <pliendo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Although I'm fairly familiar with IT in general and DBMS in
> particular, I'm new to GIS. After reviewing several sources it seems
> that a good choice to star t is PostgreSQL.
>
> I downloaded and installed successfuly the setup, on a PC desktop
> running Windows Seven Home Premium.
>
> Then came Stack Builder 4.1.0's turn. When instructed to select the
> installation I am installing software I select "PostgreSQL 9.5 (x64)
> on port 5432"

From the error message it looks like the issue is that the version of
Windows you're using doesn't like the Lets Encrypt certificate that
postgresql.org uses.

The fix is probably to update your root certificates, using a package
Microsoft provide. I'm not too familiar with the Windows UI so I
don't know whether there's a way to explicitly trust a certificate -
if there is, trusting the one for www.postgresql.org would fix it too.

If there's a newer version of stack builder available for download
that might be worth trying too, in case they've worked around the
issue.

Cheers,
  Steve