PostgreSQL and Tomcat?

От Chris Parsons
Тема PostgreSQL and Tomcat?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have been successfully running Java code against a PostgrSQL server
running under CygWin, on a W2K
PC, and am wondering if it is possible to run Servlets the same way?

I have some test code that keeps failing when connecting to the server - the
message I am getting is
Error: JDBC Class creation: null

Truthfully I am not sure where to put the pgjdbc2.jar file - I have tried

D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\Lib
D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\Common
D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\Server\Lib
D:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\Server\Classes

or whether I need to tweak the Tomcat config to get it to load?

With normal Java code I put it in...

D:\j2sdk1.4.0\jre\lib\ext

but can't find anything similar!

Any advice would be appreciated, I am pulling my hair out <g>

Keep up the good work

Chris Parsons