Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 6 Feb 2019, at 21:37, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> On 6 Feb 2019, at 21:09, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
>> This has now been pushed and is available. I've set it up with stable, 12 and 13 as possible versions for now, but I
havenot added any tags to the existing patches (except for one, in order to test it).

> The patch has omitted the ending </td> tag from the patch view, fixed in the
> attached diff.

The main view also needs to bump the colspan of the category headings, as per
the attached diff.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
Сообщение: Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed