Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:58 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 4/11/18 10:53, Tom Lane wrote:
>> It's not that much work to move the items rather than remove them,
>
> Well, toward the end of the cycle, when the list of closed items is
> quite long, then it does become a bit of a burden to carefully cut and
> paste the item in the little browser window without making hash of the
> wiki page.
>
> It's not a very large deal, but I doubt the result is very useful.  The
> current "resolved before 11beta1" section is pretty much useless.

I’ve found it useful, as from there I know which issues have been
resolved without having to comb through emails / commit logs.

If the list appears to grow long, we can reorganize the page to bring
the most important elements (active items, most recently fixed, timelines)
up top.

Jonathan