Re: Select current_timestamp as a different timezone..

От Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Тема Re: Select current_timestamp as a different timezone..
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
or maybe I'm being at idiot and didn't realize we are currently in
DST!!!..

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Travis L, NPONS
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 6:39 PM
To: Williams, Travis L, NPONS; Joe Conway
Cc: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] Select current_timestamp as a different timezone..

Ok.. I have another question about time zones.. Is there a way to tell
if someone who use daylight savings time is currently in daylights
savings time (i.e. If I'm converting time should I convert my time to
EST or EDT?) or am I going to have to manually decide if they are in DST
or not?  Just playing around it doesn't look like postgres looks at
whether they are in dst or not.. it just does the math based on the
table.

Travis