Re: Timestamp Summary

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: Timestamp Summary
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It's somewhat easier to track the servers timezone, as opposed to
setting it
The server will issue a notice and the new timezone when/if it is
changed

I've tried hacking that in, but I think there is some weirdness in
the driver where
we convert back and forth. I'd ideally like to use joda-time for the
conversion, however
I'm not sure including someone else's library is a good thing.

Dave