Re: snapshot generation broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: snapshot generation broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 13:45, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 13:38, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Fix for what, exactly? (assuming that people update their bf animals of course)
>>
>> For the NLS workflow, we need to have some kind of CVS server that
>> serves up all supported branches.  Changing the URL or the module name
>> or whatever is fine.
>
> I thought you had/were going to convert those to work natively with
> git? I guess I misunderstood you.
>
> Anyway, it's on my list to get done pretty quickly.

Started again on this.

Whenever I try to do something useful, it crashes with sqlite errors
that appear to be FreeBSD specific.

I'm going to try to upgrade all the ports on the box and give it
another try. Unfortunately, that tends to take a couple of hours - but
it'll get done eventually :-)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/