Re: Performance Enhancement/Fix for Array Utility Functions

От Mike Lewis
Тема Re: Performance Enhancement/Fix for Array Utility Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

The existence and naming of ARR_MAX_HEADER_SIZE is somewhat dubious,
as it is:

Thanks you for the feedback.  I cleaned up the patch.

* Used in exactly one place (not necessarily a reason why it should
not be reified into a stand-alone definition, though, but
something to consider)

Moved it to one definition

* The array header refers to the NULL bitmap as well, but the
interpretation used by the patch does not.

I renamed the macros to have NONULL in the name (hopefully it doesn't make them too long).

I also added a comment.  Not quite sure if it's the appropriate format, but I didn't feel it warranted 3 lines.

Thanks,
Mike Lewis
Вложения