Re: SR slaves and .pgpass

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: SR slaves and .pgpass
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 04:56, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> On 09/06/10 08:24, Fujii Masao wrote:

>>> OK. The attached patch allows us to use "replication" in the database
>>> field of the .pgpass file, for the replication connection.
>>
>> Thanks, committed with some rewording of the docs and comments. I hope I
>> made them better, not worse.
>
> I could confirm that this has been committed via git log, but not find
> the related post on the pgsql-committers. Is there a problem in the
> mailing-list?

The cvs server has a delivery of the email to the mailinglist server
at least, so it's not there that has the problem. However, there were
a lot of unexplained issues across multiple hub.org hosted machines
that day (and nearby, iirc), including the mailserver and the dns
servers. It was probably eaten by one of those issues.