Re: Cannot open connection while insert much data.

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Cannot open connection while insert much data.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 31 March 2011 19:56, BozhkoKA <BozhkoKA@tower.ru> wrote:
> My application is using JBOSS 5.1.0.GA, hibernate for connection to
> PostgreSQL 9.0 database. Application inserts into database rows regularly.
> But when it attempts insert row with 11Mb (11511828 bytes) size body (into
> text-datatype column), the following error appiared:

Hard to help you here as none of the logging you provided actually
comes from the JDBC driver. If you can convince JBoss to report an
actual driver exception, we can look at that.

Oliver

Сообщение: Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)
Сообщение: Re: JDBC gripe list (the autocommit subthread)