Re: Concatenating several rows with a semicolon

От Alexander Farber
Тема Re: Concatenating several rows with a semicolon
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Dmitriy,

I think this combination of attributes and children:

will be a good balance between size and my original problem
(combining user data and their stats in 1 chunk of information).

And I don't use JSON, because it is not natively
supported by Flex/Flash and my app is in Flex (here is its pic:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4548878/pl-pgsql-concatenating-row-values-to-a-json-like-string
)

>> > Well, generally storing data in attributes should be avoided:

You haven't backuped your statement by any arguments

Regards
Alex