Re: Develop item from TODO list

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Develop item from TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 5:34 PM, Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 11:10 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>>> Or vi.
>>
>> cough.
>
> Well, I guess letting newcomers know about tools of choice amongst
> regular contributors is a good idea, but the best editor you can find
> around is the one you master.

I should probably mention that my comment about vi was mostly
tongue-in-cheek, although it is my preferred editor just because I've
been using it so long (i.e. it's the one I've mastered).  I learned
emacs at one point, but it was just too slow on the Sun3 I was using
at the time, and the need to hit the control key constantly was hard
on my hands.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company