Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 23 October 2010 17:01, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> Does the script complete successfully? If so, you should have every
> supported build variation of wxWidgets in /usr/local.

I didn't let the script finish.....I thought your changes might have
introduced defects or something, and that it was running in an
infinite loop. Actually, I was just seeing it build every variation in
turn...I must have seen at least 4 or 5 runs of a configure script,
which sort of threw me off.

I have run the script through to completion now, and have successfully
built pgadmin3, with --enable-debug.

Thanks,
Peter Geoghegan