Re: CommitFest wrap-up

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: CommitFest wrap-up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> On 12/13/10 9:37 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> - synchronous replication - and...
>> - synchronous replication, transaction-controlled - If we want to get
>> this feature into 9.1, we had better get a move on.  But I don't
>> currently have it in my time budget to deal with this.
>
> I thought we'd covered most of the major issues here.  What's holding
> these up?

I don't know where you got that idea.  We have two competing patches
neither of which has been updated in several months.  And neither of
which has gotten a whole lot of review, either.  We spent a lot of
time arguing about basic design and then everyone got tired and went
on doing other things.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company