Re: gitweb tab width

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: gitweb tab width
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 19:11, Kevin Grittner
<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Is there some way to convince gitweb that a tab goes to the next
> four character boundary rather than eight?  (This seems to affect
> raw, blob, and diff displays.)

At a first look, it seems not easily. It has:
sub untabify {       my $line = shift;
       while ((my $pos = index($line, "\t")) != -1) {               if (my $count = (8 - ($pos % 8))) {
     my $spaces = ' ' x $count;                       $line =~ s/\t/$spaces/;               }       }
       return $line;
}

Which can do it, but if that's what's used, it'll have an effect on
all the other repositories on the server as well. You'd want it to be
configurable on a per-repository basis.

Now, gitweb is also "just a perlscript", so it can probably be adapted
to read that from the config file :-)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Time to remove betas and RCs from FTP archive?
Сообщение: Re: Time to remove betas and RCs from FTP archive?