Re: log_checkpoints and restartpoint

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: log_checkpoints and restartpoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 05:17, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The attached patch changes LogCheckpointEnd so that it logs
>> the number of WAL files created/deleted/recycled even in
>> restartpoint.
>
> This patch looks good to me.  For now, I'm marking it Ready for
> Committer.  Absent objections, I will also commit it.

I don't have any objections for the patch, but we might also need
to add description about restartpoints into log_checkpoints option.

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

--
Itagaki Takahiro

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: LIKE, CHAR(), and trailing spaces