Re: BUG #5667: install failure

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #5667: install failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Craig Ringer
<craig@postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:
> Hopefully one of the EnterpriseDB folks will be able to look into what's
> happening here, time permitting. They're doing the Windows installer as
> a free service to the community after all. I'm toward the end of what I
> can do in terms of diagnosis and data collection.

Thanks Craig - I've been keeping half an eye on this thread, but
otherwise leaving you to it :-)

Can you post the logfile from %TEMP% please Roedy? Also, is there
anything on your machine that would prevent vbscripts from running in
the cscript.exe scripting host?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com