Re: Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Synchronous replication - patch status inquiry
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 6:23 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
> I'm not sure what we should aim for in the first phase. But if you want as
> little code as possible yet have something useful, I think 'replay' mode
> with no standby registration is the way to go.

IMHO, less is more.  Trying to do too much at once can cause us to
miss the release window (and can also create more bugs).  We just need
to leave the door open to adding later whatever we leave out now.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: array_agg() NULL Handling
Сообщение: Re: array_agg() NULL Handling