Re: pg_listener table errors with slony

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 19/01/2011 22:33, Dave Page a écrit :
>
>> Plus, it's just one of many replication engines.
>>

> This isn't a good reason to me. I would like to see something alike for SR.

My point is, why should we support one external replication engine
over another? Originally, it was because Slony was the only one worth
considering, but that really isn't the case any more.

I think SR is a different case - it's part of PostgreSQL, so certainly
should be supported as makes sense.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Сообщение: Re: pg_listener table errors with slony