Re: keeping a timestamp of the last stats reset (for a db, table and function)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: keeping a timestamp of the last stats reset (for a db, table and function)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 08:17, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Tomas Vondra wrote:
>>
>> Because when I create a database, the field is
>> NULL - that's true. But once I connect to the database, the stats are
>> updated and the field is set (thanks to the logic in pgstat.c).
>>

> OK--so it does what I was hoping for, I just didn't test it the right way.
>  Let's call that a documentation issue and move on.
>
> Attached is an updated patch that fixes the docs and some other random bits.
>  Looks ready for committer to me now.  Make sure to adjust
> PGSTAT_FILE_FORMAT_ID, do a cat version bump, and set final OIDs for the new
> functions.

... and the regression tests expected output.

> -Fixed some tab/whitespace issues.  It looks like you had tab stops set at 8

I added a few more whitespace fixes, mainly in the "whitespace at end
of line" category (git diff shows it pretty clearly)

With that, applied. Thanks!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update docs on building for Windows to accomodate current realit
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Update docs on building for Windows to accomodate current realit