Re: ECPG fix for mixed case cursor names

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ECPG fix for mixed case cursor names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2010/8/25 Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at>:
> PostgreSQL allows in plain SQL to declare a cursor
> e.g. in all lower case and fetch from is in all upper case.
> We need to allow this from ECPG, too, but strictly when
> the cursor name is not in a variable. Otherwise this code
> below doesn't notice the cursor's double declaration
> and complains using an undeclared cursor:

It might be a good idea to add this to the open CommitFest so we don't
lose track of it.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function