How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP

От Schwaighofer Clemens
Тема How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP
Дата
Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how I can show the current search_path, or
better the first search_path entry (the active schema) in the PROMPT
variable for psql.

Is there any way to do that? I couldn't find anything useful ...

--
★ Clemens 呉 Schwaighofer
★ IT Engineer/Web Producer/Planning

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclaimer@tbwaworld.com and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media.
We appreciate your cooperation.