Re: problem connecting via ODBC when unicode (now in correct forum.).

От Kim Mortensen
Тема Re: problem connecting via ODBC when unicode (now in correct forum.).
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Adrian,

Tje letters you are typing are from Danish, but any will do.

Now im working abit from memory, but when the databse is build, initdb is using UNICODE as encoding, "C" for locale, so it should be independant of the locale settings.

Best Regards
Kim Mortensen