Re: pg_statsinfo problem

От Tatsuhito Kasahara
Тема Re: pg_statsinfo problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi !

> I am facing problem during pg_statsinfo configuration.
> I set as follows:
> shared_preload_libraries = 'pg_statsinfo,pg_stat_statements'
> custom_variable_classes = 'pg_statsinfo'

> But my Db is not starting.
Which version did you use ?
And what log-message were generated ?

If you used rpm of pg_statsinfo-2.0.0 on RHEL5_x86_64, please try to
use pg_statsinfo-2.0.1.
( I mistook to edit the RPM SPEC file for pg90.rhel5.x86_64... So some
user reported that
  "No such files" error was occured when they used the rpm of
pg_statsinfo-2.0.0 with
  PG90 on RHEL5.x86_64)

If you have more questions about pg_statsinfo, please post to ML for
pg_statsinfo,
or send me directly.
( http://pgfoundry.org/mail/?group_id=1000422 )

Best regards,