Re: Hot Standby: too many KnownAssignedXids

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: Hot Standby: too many KnownAssignedXids
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> --------------
> If you suspect a bug in Hot Standby, please set
>        trace_recovery_messages = DEBUG2
> in postgresql.conf and repeat the action
>
> Always useful to know
> * max_connections
> * current number of sessions
> * whether we have two phase commits happening

The trace_recovery_messages parameter does not give more output...

max_connections is set to 100

there have been no sessions on the standby itself, but a few on the
primary database, I don't know how much but probably not more than 10.
The sessions there were doing quite some load however, among them
slony synchronization, since the hot standby master database was
actually a slony replica.

max_prepared_transactions has not been changed from its default value of 0.

Joachim