Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build

От Dave Page
Тема Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Peter Geoghegan
<peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> wrote:
> Find attached linker errors when building against 2.9.
>
> This doesn't look OGL related. They are all related to wxAUI classes.
> Are we missing a build flag or something? I'm investigating.

You are missing the aui library for some reason. Try adding 'aui' to
the list of libraries in pgadmin3_LDADD  in acinclude.m4 (and then run
the bootstrap script).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build
Сообщение: Re: phase 2 of wxWidgets 2.9 build