Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)
Дата
Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> That's still missing the point, which is that the code is unlikely to
>> be up to our usual standards at that point.
>
> I was talking about "when do we close the CF and start building an
> alpha", not synch rep particularly.  Tom said he wants until Friday
> anyway just for some cleanup.

That response is just dodging the hard question, so whatever.  Tom's
cleanup is not going to break things, or at least it's going to fix
more than it breaks on net.  Sync rep, on the other hand, is going to
do the opposite, probably by a large margin.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)
Сообщение: Re: wrapping up this CommitFest (was Re: knngist - 0.8)