Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation

От Human Resources
Тема Seeking talented PostgreSQL/DBA/Developer, pleasant environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
TigerLead Solutions is a leading provider of internet marketing services and proprietary lead management software to successful Realtors throughout North America. Our work involves manipulating and warehousing external data feeds and developing web interfaces to create home search tools for prospective buyers and lead management tools for real estate agents.

We're looking for a skilled coder to join our small team of talented engineers in Ann Arbor. We hope to find an experienced programmer who is a good fit with our team, well-versed in multiple languages, able to learn quickly and work independently. We work in a Linux environment, and tools and languages we use include Perl, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and GIT. Perl experience is a significant plus, but your current comfort level with any of these specific tools is less important than overall technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly and fit in well with the current team.

The culture here in Ann Arbor and in our company headquarters in Los Angeles is casual with no bureaucracy. The Ann Arbor office is located in a new building one block from the University of Michigan central campus. The office environment is extremely comfortable and dedicated to our engineering team only. The company is in its fourth year, growing steadily, and able to offer both stability as well as the opportunity for the right person to make an immediate impact on new projects. We would prefer a full-time commitment based in Ann Arbor but would also consider a part-time or contractor/telecommuting arrangement for the right person.

Compensation is competitive and commensurate with skill set and experience. Benefits for full-time employees include medical coverage, paid holidays and personal days, paid monthly parking if needed, paid professional development opportunities, and a casual work environment including dual monitors and a fast computer at your desk, no dress code, and an extremely nice group of folks as your co-workers.

Interviewed candidates will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their skill set. Please forward a resume and cover letter to jobs@tigerlead.com along with descriptions of or links to samples of previous work. Submissions with thoughtful cover letters and evidence of experience will receive careful consideration and prompt follow-up. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. Thank you for your interest.

Ashley Sipchen
Director of Operations
TigerLead Solutions, LLC
330 Maynard St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: